Version 1.2.5 Update
We’ve just rolled out an update (version 1.2.5) for the SimControlX app and SimControlX Server. This update is a maintenance update and is recommended for all users.
All existing users should look out for an update on their iPad app, and then use the installer from this website to install/update their server application and simulator plugins. Please make sure you update both the iPad app and the server application/plugins on your computer, before you try to use the app. Updating one but not the other, may lead to breakages. The latest details on the install process and app usage can be found in our manual.
The SimControlX Server installer may be downloaded from our downloads page. The iPad app can be installed/updated from the App Store.
List of changes in this version –
- Added more radio failures for X-Plane
- Added helicopter failures for default helos in X-Plane
- Improvements to ownship tracking via ForeFlight
- Added custom support for Elite TH-22 simulator
- Bugfix for error when loading certain ELITE aircrafts
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements