Version 1.1.0 Update with ELITE XTS Home (Genview) and ForeFlight connection support
We’ve just released an update (version 1.1.0) for the SimControlX app and SimControlX Server. New features include the latest addition to our list of supported simulators, the upcoming ELITE XTS Home (Genview)*. Moreover, ForeFlight users with Prepar3D and X-Plane 10 can now configure SimControlX Server to send simulator data (including AI traffic) to ForeFlight!
All existing users should look out for an update on their iPad app, and then use our new installer to install/update their server application and simulator plugins. Please make sure you update both the iPad app and the server application/plugins on your computer, before you try to use the app. Updating one but not the other, will lead to breakages. As always, the latest details on the updated install process and app usage can be found in our manual.
The SimControlX Server installer may be downloaded from our downloads page. The iPad app can be installed/updated from the App Store.
A more detailed list of changes in this version –
- Introducing support for new ELITE XTS Home (Genview)*
- ForeFlight connection support from SimControlX Server ( with AI traffic display, P3D and X-Plane 10 only).
- ILS Frequency display on reposition page when a valid ILS runway is selected.
- Redesigned Aircraft page for reduced clutter.
- Bugfixes and enhancements to scenario saving and loading. Please resave any old scenarios for best functionality.
- Bugfixes when switching server connection between different simulator types.
- Bugfix when repositioning aircraft in X-Plane.
- Other minor improvements
*Please refer to the manual for known limitations when using ELITE XTS Home (Genview) with SimControlX.